You have entered the web site of SDMS Inc. Thank you for visiting us. At SDMS we are committed to protecting your privacy rights. These rights are ensured through the Privacy Act and other federal statutes.
Our Internet policy is:
(1) We will not collect personal information about you just because you visit this site.
In order to improve the usefulness of our web site for our visitors, we automatically collect and maintain statistical information from our site's data logs that concern network traffic flow and volume. This information consists of:
the name of the domain from which the visitor accesses the Internet (e.g., "a company.com"; "a school.edu"; or "an agency.gov");
the Internet Protocol Number; and
the date and time our web site is visited.
This information does not identify individual visitors. It may be retained statistical or comparative use.
No attempts are made to identify individual users unless illegal behavior is suspected. So that this service remains available to you and all other visitors, we monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage to the web service. Use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing. Unauthorized attempts to upload information and/or change information on this web site are strictly prohibited and are subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and Title 18 U.S.C. Sec.1001 and 1030.
(3) We use these web pages to provide information pertaining to SDMS, our policies, educational materials, forms that can be downloaded, and other information as a public service.
These web pages may also offer you the opportunity to ask questions, request information, or provide comment. Use of this option is voluntary and may require an email address. We will only use information from submitted forms, email messages, and any other information you provide for the reasons you provided it.
(4) Any information we collect and maintain in the course of responding to you will be handled in accordance with the access and privacy protection requirements of the Privacy Act, the Freedom of Information Act.
(5) We will not share the information you give us with anyone unless required by law. We also will not sell your information.
(6) We will not email personal information such as account-related or refund information as part of our response to you. The confidentiality of Internet transmissions is not guaranteed. It is up to you if you want to assume the risk of an unauthorized person learning your email address or any personal information you provide. If you would like us to answer a question that involves your account, refund, or personal information, please call 1.402.464.4357.
The Privacy Advocate SDMS Inc. 6005 Aylesworth Ave Lincoln, NE 68505